- ONLINE ORDERING HAS BEEN DISABLED. PLEASE CALL (818) 349-0287 TO PLACE AN ORDER, OR VISIT OUR STORE IN NORTHRIDGE, CA.
- 10# CO2 cylinder (tank)
- Can be used for dispensing draft beer, carbonating soda and soda water, hydroponics, welding, homebrewing,pools, aquariums and paintball
- Brand New Aluminum (Not reconditioned)
- American Made Tank
- Standard CGA-320 Valve with male threads
- Dimensions- 7” diameter by 20.9” tall (with valve & handle)
- Refillable carbon dioxide tank. You’ll want to check local gas supply companies and welding supply shops to see where you can have tank filled.
- Black Plastic handle not available on this small size
- Weight empty 12 lbs
- All tanks must be shipped empty
- Local Pickup available at our shop in Northridge. If you live close to our store you can select local pickup and we will fill your cylinder free with purchase of the tank.
- Check our list of Carbon Dioxide Suppliers to find out where to get your tank filled near your home.
- Important Note: All high pressure cylinders must be safety tested (Hydrotested) every five years or they cannot be refilled. The original test date is stamped directly into the tank and is good for 5 years from that date. It will appear as “*5/17” for May 2017. All newly manufactured tanks are tested in the factory and may be warehoused sometime before being sold, so your tank will not have the full 5 years remaining on the test date. We have a high turnover so your date will be as “fresh” as possible. Getting your tank re-tested every five years is easy in our store. We exchange your out of test tanks for similar recently tested tanks, and if necessary will prorate the $25.00 hydrotest fee accordingly. ($5 per year). For all other areas, your local CO2 supplier should be able to handle hydrotesting. Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information about hydrotesting.